Wednesday 22 July 2015

You Melt My Heart

It's a 32 degree Celsius in Singapore right now, it's hot & humid.  Just the right moment for a nice, cold popsicle.

How about a nice popsicle card?  That will at least cool the mind and cheer me up (: 

So here's You Melt My Heart card that I've created this morning.  Anything would melt under the scorching sun of Singapore! *Scream!*



This simple, colourful card is created with the cute little popsicle stamp from  Here's The Scoop from Lawn Fawn and the background is painted with watercolours to create the light pastel colours of rainbow.

Here's a closer look the strawberry flavoured popsicle *trying to imagine it's in one of my favourite flavour!*



I will be submitting this card for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge with the theme of using colours inspired by the rainbow.



And it will also be submitted to SimonSaysStamp.com Monday Challenge for "I scream... *for ice cream!* ^_^



Ok, looks like I really need to get a nice popsicle pronto.  Wishing everyone happy midweek!  Stay cool and craft on! (:

10 comments:

  1. Awww... this is so sweet~ I love the pastel watercolor background! Kudos Sally~:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for swinging by, neighbour! And thanks for your sweet comment! Looking forward to see your work! (:

      Delete
  2. Awesome card! Indeed it's super hot in Singapore now and I'm always craving for ice-cream, froyo, or a cold dessert :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dancing Quinn for your sweet comment ^_^ Yes cold dessert, anything that's icy cold!

      Delete
  3. Love the background! Hope you are finding a way to cool off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pocono Pam (: Yes I'm drinking lots icy cold water!

      Delete
  4. Adorable card! I love the background so much! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha for your comment and also for coming by my blog (:

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely card! The background colors are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MeiHsia for your comment and for coming by my blog ^_^

      Delete