Friday 29 July 2016

For You

Happy Friday!  Are you looking forward to the weekend?  I am!  It's going to be a fun-packed one for us. My 10 year old has 2 football matches lined up on Sunday and we are looking forward to it!
 
Today, I'm sharing with you a 3D gift box with easel that I've created with my Silhouette Cameo, decorated with one of my favorite Purple Onion Designs stamp.


On the easel, I stamped Summer Girl with my favourite Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured her with Copic markers.  I blended the background with distress ink Spun Sugar and added the sentiment "For You" on a floral die cut.  Little flowers are added just to give it a more sweet feminie touch (:  It's hard not to love Summer Girl, she's smiley, sweet and always so welcoming with open arms! 
 
 
In the gift box comes a little surprise!  A set of dainty earring on a earring holder randomly stamped with a heart wreath image from the Garden Set.  Look how versatile the stamps can be!  Stamps can be used on just many type of products and on many occassions!

 
 
I hope you like what I've shared today.  The anniversary sale at the Purple Onion Designs will be ending in 2 days' time so if you have not check out your shopping cart you better hurry!  Sale ends at 31 July!


Happy shopping and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment