Tuesday 17 October 2017

Halloween Horrors!

Time flies and we are in the month of October!  Very soon we'll start counting down to Christmas!

What do we have in October?  Ah yes!  Halloween!  So today I'm sharing with you some treat bag toppers and tags that I've made for the Halloween treat bags.  Every year, we'll have kids from our estate knocking doors for trick or treats.  We have princesses, heroes, villains etc etc etc.. I wonder what special characters we'll see this year!



The images on the treat bag toppers and tags are:






All images are coloured using Copic markers.  I've also blended some distress inks on the tags and toppers to make them look more colourful.

For the "Boo!", treat bag topper, tags and bats,  they are all cut files from the Silhouette design studio.

And this year, I've bought some really scary candies for the kids!  I hope they are not afraid of eating them!


That's all for now!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment