Wednesday 31 October 2018

Snowflake Shaker Card

Hello!

Sharing with you today is a shaker card I made using a new stamp from the Mistletoe Farm collection illustrated by Stacey Yacula, currently available on sale at Purple Onion Designs.

Today will be the last day for the bundle sale of the full collection, sales is good till end of the day so go grab the collection before the offer is gone!


It's been awhile since I last made a shaker card and it's always nice to make one for Christmas season.  I picked sequins and beads with colours that resembles the snow so that it compliments the scene.  So now you know why it's always fun to make shaker cards for Christmas!

I stamped the images of Snowflake, and that one tree from snowy tree stamp, and farm horizon with my favourite Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour them with my Copic markers.  I also blended lightly some distress ink on the background of the farm horizon to have a nice blue winter sky.


For the base card stock, if you can see at the bottom left corner, there's a tint of light orange and some specks of gold glitter just to make the whole card look a little more colourful and Christmas~y feel (:

Instead of a rectangular normal frame, I used scallop frame from Avery Elle Wonky Scalloped frames elle-ments.

I hope you like what I've shared today (:  The sale will be ending in a couple of times so be sure to grab the collection before the offer ends!

Happy paper crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment