Monday 29 July 2019

Have A Blooming Good Day

Hello Friends (:

Time really flies and we are already into the end of July of 2019!  

Have you already shop at Purple Onion Designs for your favourite stamps?  If you have not done so, you still have time as the sales will end today!  Be sure to check out the cart of yours!  And today, I have a new card to share!


I initially wanted the card to have more of a subtle colours but I went overboard with the blending of the distress inks on the background of the card.  With the bright yellow sunflowers, I guess the card turned out quite alright!

All the images are stamped with my favourite Memento Ink in black tuxedo and digitally cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.  To add a little more fun details, I used a embossing folder for the frame to create the little polka dots and also added some sequins to the card.

To make Tucker the main attraction of the card, I put a piece of foam tape and adhere the cute little snail right in the middle of all the bright cheery sunflowers. 

I hope you like what I've shared today.  All the cute images and sentiment used on this card can be found on Purple Onion Designs.  Please remember to check out the sale if you have not done so.  You still have time!

That's all for today and I hope to see you back here real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment