Tuesday 17 July 2018

Keep In Touch

Hello!

Today I'm sharing another card using stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  The 15th anniversary sale is still on till 22 July and all stamps are 25% off.  It's a great time now to purchase all the stamps that you have been eyeing on!  Don't wait too long as some of the items are already sold out.

And here is the card that I'll be sharing today (:

Stamps used: Paislee Press Envies, sentiment from SA Hometown Post office.


I randomly stamped different images of the envelopes with Ranger archival ink pad in jet black over my favourite mixed media paper from Daler Rowney and coloured them with Zig colour real brush.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark embossing ink and heat set with embossing powder from WOW embossing powder in white on a black card stock.

The images were coloured unevenly on purpose as I was trying to achieve an abstract and artistic look :P And I also wanted to give the card a more modern feel, something different from what I would usually do.  Lastly, I fussy cut out a little envelop to adhere just next to the sentiment to add on a little cuteness to the card.  We all like a little cuteness don't we? :D

I hope you like what I've shared today.  Please hop back in a couple of days as I'll be sharing another card using Purple Onion Designs stamps.  For more inspiration, you can always head over here to see what the design team members have created, loads of awesome projects and great ideas!

Stay calm and colour more envelopes! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment