Monday 22 October 2018

Have A Magical Holiday Season with Mistletoe Farm

Happy Monday!

I'm back to share another card using some of the stamps from the new Mistletoe Farm collection illustrated by Stacey Yacula that was launch just last Friday at Purple Onion Designs!  

Have you check out the collection already?  Hurry over and take a look now if you haven't as a sale is now going on for the complete set of Mistletoe farm.  Selling at the discounted price of $107.00, it's a savings of 30% .  More details here!  

Here is the card that I'll be sharing today!

Have a magical holiday season

To create the snowy farm scene, I stamped Farm Horizon with my favourite black ink, Memento in Tuxedo black.  I blended some distress ink to create the blue dark sky resembling nightfall and I coloured the rest of the images with my Copic markers.  Again I used Ranger enamel accent in white glacier to add the random dots to create the falling snow.

Notice how the little bumps formed by the Ranger enamel accents really added some dimensional details to the card, making it a little more interesting!  


Again I used Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and stamped Ace and Pepper on some Copic friendly cardstock and then I used the PixScan function from my Silhouette Cameo to have them cut out nicely and have them coloured with my Copic markers.

Next, I cut the top and bottom panels with some cardstocks and added some dotted details at the edge using Lawn Fawn's Border die for the added details, stamped the sentiment on the lower panel and the card the almost done!

Lastly, I adhere the top and lower panels for the card with Kokuyo Dot liner, and Ace and Pepper with some foam dots.

I hope you like the card that I've shared today.  If you like to see more inspiring projects using the stamps from the new Mistletoe Farm collection, just head over to the Purple Onion Design blog and I'm sure you will love what the Design team has to show!

That's all for now!  See you again in a couple of day's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment